Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What I've been doing....

So this is what I've been doing! They are for the next session of classes up at the Happy Quilter. The first is a sampler, with applique, pper piecing, strip piecing, even a mitered corner, so that when you are done, you've learned a lot of skills. The second is an Angle Play quilt (I've been wanting to have fun with this for a long time) and here is just a peek at what I am doing. The top is actually almost complete, and I'll put up a photo soon. I'm also spending time getting to know the new 830 machine that we just got in up at the shop. I'm amazed!!! It's soooooo much fun to play with!

1 comment:

maryellen said...

Hello Bethany,

So I see that you stayed with the purple fabric and lime green& purple fabric we selected after class one night. I think they look great together and the quilt will be FABULOUS. Can't wait to take the class (you know, to start and not finish yet another quilt) Yes, that's me, the quilt starter.