Sunday, May 31, 2009

Moving again....

My son has come home from college and we're shuffling around the two apartments for the summer. He is unpacking - you can imagine what the place looks like! I took a look and did what any sane person would do - escape to another place. I'm moving my "piecing" machine (my Bernina 150) into the guest bedroom in the apartment and will put the 820 up in the studio for quilting. This way I won't have to share the space with him so much during the summer and this will work out better for both of us!
I've been working on
a few projects in the meantime. The first is a sneak peak at a quilt for the fall class schedule....
and this bag is a real treat!! It's called the Two-Hour Tulip Bag and we found it at market. It can be make in four sizes (this is the smallest) and it really does go together quickly and easily. This is a sample for the shop (we do have the pattern ;-) and I might just have to make a few more just for fun.


No comments: