Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Green Go Green Bag

I finally put together a real bag for the cover photo of the pattern. I had made a few bags while I was messing around with ideas and then wrote the pattern for a version I thought would be best. It was a little different than the ones I had made, so I didn't want to put them on the cover. Marcia was nice enough to try out the pattern so her bag went on the cover for a bit, but then I saw this fabric at the shop and decided that I "needed" a green bag for the cover photo. The patterns will be at the shop next week..


Now I am playing with an "It's a Wrap" fabric basket - or maybe it's a tote bag? All I'm sure about is that it's getting bigger and I'm having sooooo much fun. I had some small strips leftover from Eldon and now they have found a use. Photos coming soon.

No comments: